Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Posting for posting

Nothing new under the sun. As I read my previous posts I realised I'm still pretty much in the same place now as I was when I wrote them. Kind of disheartening perhaps. At least, those are the very same questions that still take upp most of my daydreams. I'm still thinking of my generations general view on romance, relationships and personal growth. I still lament on my habits of spending allot of time on my own and I'm still a bit obsessed with Glee. It might change though, the show that is, they really are starting to abuse the characters to a degree that I'm loosing interest in following them. We'll see. Can't please them all I suppose....

I've started to do some work on my appartement, and trust me when I tell you that progress i slow to say the very least. Currently I'm confined to one room in my two room appartement, but weirdly enough I realised I was fine with it, I actually found it rather cozy. That might not bode well for my motivation to get the appartement ready before christmas. Actually, that's never going to happen, but it would be nice to finish with the bedroom at least, just you know, for progress' sake. I did actually promise myself a piano for christmas if i finished up, but the renovation is (of course) taking more out of my wallet than planned and hence, the piano is in jeopardy.

Biggest change right now is that I've once again started an exersice routine, this time a bit less ambitious than previous attempts. Perhaps this will help to keep it up past the standard three to four months?

Think I'll end with a music video, going to see this band in two weeks, it's going to be awesome:)



No comments: